Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Role in Wildcard Assignment

My role in the Wildcard Project is Sound. Out of all the jobs I’ve had in the previous projects, sound is by far my favorite. We have a really good story planned out, and there is a montage sequence included. I’m looking forward to making the montage and finding the perfect music to go along with it. One of Channing’s friends plays guitar and sings, she showed me one of his songs and I really liked the way it sounded. The lyrics even said something about a dream, which is perfect because the montage sequence is supposed to be a dream. We’ve changed the script a lot since we’ve started but I know that’s nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to movies. We shot on Saturday and Sunday of this weekend at Channing’s house and then at Airlie Gardens. I recorded sound on the H4N but most of my work will be done in post-production. We plan on having voicemails run throughout most of the piece with there being no other dialogue.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you've found your true calling with sound! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete