Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog Assignment #12


Plans for next semester

Next fall I plan on taking four classes: 3D Computer Graphics, Modes of Animation Production, Special Topics in Film Studies: Politics in Film, and Sound Design. I’m on the wait list for Sound Design, but I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I get in. I accidentally missed the advising session so I was held back on signing up for classes until the 19th. I was really scared that I wasn’t going to be able to get into any of the classes that I need but I was pleasantly surprised with how my schedule turned out. There were a couple of things I was really curious about in film and I feel like I’ve explored all of them in 201 except for animation. That’s probably the class that I’m the most excited about. I think working in animation could be a lot of fun and look forward to learning more about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment