Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog Assignment #13


This class has taught me so much about being a filmmaker! Out of all my classes in college I feel like this one has taught me the most. Working in groups and switching out roles with every project helped me to realize what every job is like and better understand the entire process of making a movie. I found out that I don’t particularly like editing and enjoy working with sound the most out of all the jobs on set. I learned that sometimes its hard to work in a group with different personality types, and that you have to have a lot patience with everyone. I also learned about things I had never heard of before, like soundscapes, overheads and the three-act structure. Making these projects has taught me that there are a lot of unforeseen problems that can occur while on set. It’s always important to be a quick thinker and to not get discouraged when stuff like that happens. I really loved this class and I’m ready to take the next step to earing my degree here at UNCW.

No comments:

Post a Comment